- We accept many insurance plans for chiropractic services at New Heights. We are currently in-network with Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, and UnitedHealthCare. We are also able to provide services as an out-of-network provider if you have a different health insurance carrier such as Humana.
- Due to the subtle differences in most insurance policies, please contact our office to verify that services will be covered. With your permission, New Heights is happy to contact your insurance provider on your behalf in order to verify your chiropractic benefits at no additional cost.
- New Heights also accepts auto accident insurance as well as assignment from Medicare.
- For services provided that are not covered by your insurance company, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, cash, and check. Please note that payment is due at the time of service.
- Massage Therapy and Acupuncture are cash-only services as our providers are not in-network with insurance at this time.